Ministry of Science and Technology Protects the Blue Sky - "Taking the Response to Global Environmental Changes Into Our Own Hands"
From commercialization to future studies ··· "piercing and detonating" to exceed the limits of next-generation secondary batteries
KIST and the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency join hands for science and technology
- MXene, a dream new material, paves the way for mass production
- Director Seung-Cheol Lee of the Indo-Korea Science and Technology Center
- Myocardial infarction, the number one cause of sudden death, may be treated by modulating the immune response.
- Dr. Yoon Ki Joung of the Biomaterials Research Center
- Three-dimensional structure control technology enables high-performance fuel cells with higher stability
- Dr. Yoo Sung Jong of the Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Research Center
- Developing NMR method for drug structure elucidation
- Drs. Jinwook Cha and Jinsoo Park of the Natural Product Informatics Research Center
- Hongneung to Become a Venue for Cooperation between Young Scientists from South Korea and the US
- Why Did the CEO of a Global Quantum Computing Company Visit KIST?
- KIST Joins Forces with KDCA to Prepare for Future Pandemics
- "International cooperation is essential for world-class technology"...KIST Europe, a local base for promoting international cooperation in R&D
- Artificial retina technology that will provide a ray of light for those who are blind
- Attracting natural product bio companies is the foundation of a national industrial complex
- The bare face of counterfeiting, find the fake!
- Bilateral hegemony is national competitiveness
- Carbon dioxide, the main cause of warming, is converted into an industrial resource
- Why scientists hate ‘eco-friendly’ products
- Artificial intelligence semiconductor resembling the brain, talking about ‘neuromorphic chips’